1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bon1395, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Bon1395

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey im new and I dont know anyone who I can speak to about this.
    Im 20 years old and gay and iv been with my girlfriend for over a year now and I am in love with her so much but my mum doesnt know. She always said to me and my brother growing "if you ever chose to be gay I will burn you" but I cant help this I never chose this and I cant help that I like girls I wouldnt choose this if I had a choice id choose the easy way out and be strait but I cant change I spent my life up until I was 18 wondering what was wrong with me and why I wasnt interested in boys I dont know how im going to tell her. Im worrid that shes going to kick me out and im going to have no where to go. Im in uni and i only work two days a week so im not going to be able to aford live.
    what should I do im going to have to tell her st some point.

2. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tell her only when you are ready and when you'll know you have stabile situation in life, I think it's better decision.
    And you didn't do what she told you not to, you didn't "CHOOSE" to be who you are, I mean DANG IT, when did you wake up and said to yourself "Okay, from now on I'm gay"?
    Will be okay! :>

3. Bon1395

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you x