1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sheenak, Jun 15, 2015.

1. sheenak

I didn't put this in the "coming out section"because I really don't have anyone to come out to. In my world it's only my daughter and I and I've been good with that but something happened last weekend that makes going on like we have been seem sad.
    During the nice weather,my daughter and I go to the town square every Sat. morning for shopping ,snacking and just together time. I always notice the lesbian couples and will watch them with admiration mixed with a big chunk of jealousy,I've known forever I was attracted to women. I'm beyond shy so nothing has ever come of these encounters.
    This past Sat. we were there when my daughter went up to this women and asked if she could pat her dog.The women was fine with that and she started to talk with me as my daughter focused on the dog. She spoke of her partner and life and everything any two strangers would talk about, it was great. I felt such a warmth inside me just to be near her,it wasn't a sexual attraction type of thing ,it was more like an at ease feeling I've really never felt before.I don't know what to do now,I know I want,I need, to feel like that again.I pray she is there next Sat. There is a lot more but I'm starting to get misty so I'll stop here for now