1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk i just want someone to talk to /.\

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Silly, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Silly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So my mother notice my cuts that are like really old like their barely noticeable their just dark little traces i dont know what you would call it but their old they been their for a while well she keeps on pulling up my shorts and checking me and i mean it would be fine if she just asked me if she could but i will be laying down doing nothing and she will just pull up my shorts and start checking and touches and everytime i tell her to stop touching me she saids "why?!? Do you want me to stop because your doing it?!" Then she gets angry i want her to stop because its making me uncomfortable there isn't even nothing there its just old cuts but she wont stop. I hate when she yells at me when she see cuts even if their like really old she still gets mad when she sees them. We get along fine but once she pulls up my shorts she gives me dirty looks and if i say stop she yells. Im putting on pants now even though its summer because i dont feel very comfortable wearing shorts i told my older sister if she could tell mom to stop but she just said " yeah i know it feels uncomfortable but just stop overreacting and just let her do it once she sees its pointless to just look at old cuts she will stop just stop acting like you feel uncomfortable when she does it because then she will get more suspicious" i mean it was good advice but man how am i supposed feel comfortable when she does it:tears::tears: i know this is probably a lame post but i just wanted to let it out

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's ok, sometimes just letting things out and writing them down.

Maybe you could talk to your mum, not at the time when she is doing it but some other time and try and explain you have nothing to hide but it makes you uncomfortable. Perhaps you can make an agreement where the checking becomes less frequent as long as when she checks there are no new cuts. How much older is your sister? Would your mum trust her to check?

I can imagine it's horrible but I'm sure she is only doing it because she cares about you, try and keep that in your mind when she is doing it rather than getting cross, I know that is easier said than done but you might find it really helps.

3. Silly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My mom doesnt listen to reason shes really stubborn telling her that im uncomfortable will make her more suspicious and will make her more wanting to do it she not those moms you can sit down and talk to it will break out in a fight that why my older sister saids to just let her do it till she gets tired and my sister is 20

[/COLOR]Oh and she wouldnt agree with that because my sister doesnt want to get into the whole situation so my sister wouldnt agree im just very bothered because the cuts are like from January their just scars now their old and she barely notices them and shes checking like their brand new :/

[/COLOR]And I understand shes doing it because she cared but today she did it again and i was watching cartoons and she pulled up my shorts when i was around my sister ;-; it was embarrassing because she was doing the touching and doing all that stuff i was having a good time just watching eating chips now shes giving me dirty looks again honestly i dont know how to deal with her

#3 Silly, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015