1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate my life

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sebulba, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ive never felt good about myself, but lately, ive just absolutely hated my life. i feel ugly, and like i only exist to be laughed at, ignored or otherwise hated. i have no local friends, and almost no family i can relate to. ive had a bad history, and despite what ive been told, i feel like everything that happens is my fault, and that everything i have suffered i deserve. i feel like im supposed to be isolated, sad, and lonely, even though i dont wanna be.

I want a few friends, i want to be in a relationship, i want to have people i can relate to around. yet i fear i will never have any of this.

I cannot drive, and i am a closeted gay. i am terrified of telling anyone, even my grandmother who has told me she would still love me even if i was gay.

sometimes i wanna curl up in a corner and cry until i die.

I suffer from aspergers, adhd, and possibly other things. i am ashamed of and hate myself in every way possible.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

welcome to my world
    I feel your pain alone,sad,isolated, lately I just feels like maybe people should treat me like that

I want friends and I want a true love two and I also wanna meet people that are going through the same relate problems that I am I fear that two like i'm just gonna die alone

I can't drive ether

3. Posthuman666

Stay strong man, things get better I know, Ive been through a lot and understand self loathing. PM if you need anything

4. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you, ill talk some if i need to

5. swagmaster

most of this is true for me too although i live somewhere where no one drives anyway.
    at the end of the day you just have to put your emotions aside sometimes and make your life work. i know thats harder then it sounds but you do.

6. RedMonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been feeling the same way. I don't have any friends, and it's extremely hard for me to socialize with other people. I'm on my own most of the time, which can get pretty depressing. I just want you to know that you're not alone since I'm in a similar situation as you. All you can do is hope for the best.

7. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry, i havent said anything else in a while, ive been feeling terrible

8. Aura

I feel like you've just taken the words right out of my mouth. You are not alone in this feeling and situation. I've asked my mom many times in many different ways how she feels about the lgbtqa community and how she would feel if I "happened" to be part of that community. And every time she says she would be completely fine with it. I think its the fear eating away all of my positive and hopeful thoughts. I'm trying to learn to put away that fear but it's hard. You don't deserve anything but happiness because you are an amazing person. Who you are and what you do is not ever your fault. I really hope you find dear and caring friends, you deserve love. Stay strong, okay?

9. shootingstar

shootingstar Guest

I know people always say this but things do get better. It might not seem like it now but trust me, they really do. You're grandmother seems like such a kind and loving person. Even if you are too scared to come out to her now, take solace in knowing that she obviously loves you and supports you unconditionally. That surely gives you a reason to be slightly more happy.

Stay strong and remember that things can only get better. I hope you start smiling again soon.

10. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im starting to talk about this with my therapist, and there i realized how difficult it is to like myself, but we are working on it

11. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nothing bad that happens to you is your fault and you don't deserve to suffer. It's important that you understand this. You deserve to be happy just like everybody else.

The feelings you have are quite common between people with a low self-esteem. For example, I don't like my life either, I feel isolated and I'd like that things were different. I'm telling you this so that you can see that you are not alone.

Be strong and never give up on your life. The fact that you're seeing a therapist is an important step to get better.

I hope you start to feel better and if you ever need to talk to somebody, do not hesitate to contact me.

(*hug*)

12. DAXIII

Lies. Things do not get better, people just say that to reassure you. The future is uncertain and no one can guarantee that it will get better. All you can do is endure, because life does suck often (that's just a fact). I've been where you are and still am in fact. People keep saying it gets better, but experience tells me otherwise.

13. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hope is difficult to see sometimes. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just feels out of reach. That's why you should try to amass courage and reach out so that people can help you up a little bit at a time.

Hang in there, everyone on here who are suffering! You are precious and deserve happiness!

14. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have something to be proud of, and you will find it when you have more confidence. You have to convince yourself to be confident. When I am lacking in confidence, I feel sluggish and hopeless. When I am feeling confident, I have this way of finding energy that I never knew existed. It is amazing how great of a difference confidence can make.

15. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I personally dont think she does. we had an argument yesterday about something i had done and she said if the person who owns the house knew she would throw us out.and i said where would we go, and she then said she could go live with her daughter, my aunt, and i would have to go back up north. and she laughed about it.

So, i told her to just go ahead and call an aunt of mine on my father's side and arrangements made to move me out. so, thats the plan for now, and she will call in the next few days.

:icon_sad::icon_sad: