1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm giving up

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by yaoicore, Jun 15, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I've been crying over stupid shit lately. why do I get piss so easy? it's like I feel like I'm already died is this what being died is like? then it sound better then this. I just feel like giving up but it's like some one is in side of me telling me that every thing well be ok I don't feel like it a ever be ok i'm even crying right now

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you crying about? Start from there.

3. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

because I can't end my life i'm too much of a punk to

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2015 at 01:19 AM ----------

I forgot to thank you for caring anyways i'm off to bed i'll try not to harm myself good night

4. colt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hope its not too late to talk....I've been having a really rough night too

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2015 at 09:35 PM ----------

Honestly, the world can be such a hard place.... I know that to be very true. and I also know so much happiness can be found here. But in those moments when the ground drops out from under me, I feel like there is nothing I can do to stop my decent into sadness.....

Funny enough, another member (Hobbes) just tonight told me something that I already tried. He said that every time you want to hurt yourself, draw a butterfly and give it a name (he said to use his name :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So you can use mine!) he said if you hurt yourself, you're killing the butterflys.... So I drew a couple on my ankles and one on my wrist, and I did feel a bit better. So draw one on yourself, and every time you look at it know that somewhere in the world there is someone that cares

5. David21201

What I did to stop harming myself is hiding my blades. I hide them and I forgot where they were...then my mom found them and threw them away for me.

An alternative would be gettingna THICK rubber band. Only snap it once or twice. It's still self harm, but it doesn't leave scars unless you draw blood.

Good luck! If you need anything, I'm on 88% of the time.

6. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

Thanks for replying is that a poem? anyways I coulda just said this. I have no friends and I can't even count on my family to be there for me. I live by myself so if I did kill myself it a be over fast. with out any one getting in the way I just feel like my life suck's.

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2015 at 10:13 AM ----------

thanks for replying. it's just that lately I've been feeling like crap.

7. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Hey, hey! Will be better! It must be! Just find yourself any, even stupid, goal and try to achieve it, it's the best way to have a will to get up every day. At least it did work for me, although I need a new goal, because last one got ruined, don't give up yet, it's too early for that :wink:

8. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

thanks for replying. my only goals is too find a therapist, and to start hrt but right now I'm just going crazy because I really want to tell my mom that this stuff is going on in my life. that is also a goal of mine even though I don't wanna lose her that is my biggest fear

9. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hey.
    Finding a therapist can be difficult, and even then the wait for HRT can feel terrible, but it's great you're doing it, you've really taken a brave and great step!

I do think telling your mom would be a good idea. A letter perhaps?

You said you live by yourself. Does that mean you're an adult? Would you be able to pay for HRT yoursel (I assume the state doesn't help much with paying HRT in the US because that's what I've heard)?
    I find that confronting those kind of questions that pop up, even though they can be tough, and setting up goals to overcome the troubles on the way, is a good way to get through each day.

Also trying to take as much pleasure you can out of the small things.
    Like today I was wearing a cap, and my hair fell over my face and my bangs and all made my face look quite cute, so I posed a bit in the mirror and was actually able to smile at my reflection. I know I couldn't do it now, but I could then, and I think I deserve dong myself the favor of enjoying those moments, even though they are rare.

You seem anxious, also. I get very anxious from dysphoria and other things, too, quite often.
    Always feel free to chat me up on my wall if you're wondering about something!

take care!
    x

10. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I guess we could talk about these problems that I've been going through if you still wanna talk

---------- Post added 16th Jun 2015 at 08:19 PM ----------

yes i'm a adult -smile. yes.
    and I do have a job so I think I can do it on my own. and yes they are not much help. you seem to be a really nice person and sure.

11. Invidia

Invidia Guest

well that sounds great! You should start seeing a gender therapist then, I think (idk about the US, here in Sweden I'm just seeing a psychiatrist atm). You will be able to start HRT, that's great!

And btw... If one sits and just looks at a lake one quickly starts to feel lonely. But throw out your fishing rod and you'll likely notice there are actually plenty of fish willing to connect. Your current social environment doesn't seem accepting at all, but there are always people who will accept you if you try, yes, even outside of EC :slight_smile:

Thanks, and you seem really nice too! (*hug*)

12. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

is it wrong not too tell some one your trans soon as you met them? I've always wonder that or does it creep people out right away?

I'D start searching for some one that is best know of the topic. or that at lest get were I'm coming from. when it comes down to talking to people about it I get all red and stuff it's really sad.

yea my mom tells me that a lot cause I'm usually always cling to my apartment.

and thanks for the reply.

13. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Of course you don't have to tell them you're trans as soon as you meet them! It's generally a good idea to say it fairly quickly though, don't wait weeks or months.
    Your name is unisex though, so it's a bit different for you than me for example.

I was at a bar some weeks ago and a British gentleman (not so much a gentleman) came up and started chatting to me and my friend. One of the first things he said was "are you straight?" And we were both like "No" and I said I like everybody, and he just laughed and we shook hands and told each others names. She shook mine last and I said "Rebecca" and he was like "What? But you're a boy!" and I was like "No, I'm transsexual." He continued to use wrong pronouns and stuff but at least he wasn't rude or anything. Or well he was, but at least not mean ^^
    Ehm, well the moral of the story, coming out to people you don't know isn't always as bad as you think it might be. However, there are nasty people out there, so take care and don't just trust anyone to be okay with who you are... But when you feel secure with someone and trust them, it will often be better for you if you tell them :slight_smile:

14. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

thanks for the in put I was going to like write a whole story on that topic. and to be honest I feel like I'm not safe around ......how should I put this around other guy's that can till I'm a girl I usually try my best to avoid contact with people like that.

#14 yaoicore, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015