1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

messed up

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by keeponwalkin, Jun 16, 2015.

1. keeponwalkin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ''Dont you cry .You must be strong. Get rid of that atittude''. My mom used to tell me something like that, when I was younger. She didn't understood. Or maybe she didn't want to. And I don't blame her. For anything. I know that she loves me. The way she can. And I'm hard to love. When we talk she says''what's wrong? just don't lie, I know you too well. I can see through your smile and laugh''. And I tell that i'm just tired. I don't want to make her sad. It's hard for her.

A day after my 18 birthday she called me and with sadness asked me ''is it my fault you became like this? Maybe I didn't teach you well. I don 't understand''. And broke my heart.

Keep on walkin'. That's the phrase I tell myself, write to myself. And I kept walking, crawling for all those years. I just want to run away from everything so bad. I can't sleep. Depression ripped me to pieces. And now, it slowly destroys what 's left. The medicine doesn't work. Not only My soul is tired but My body as well. I don't even remember a Day that I haven't felt physical pain. And i'm just so mad. At what/ Who? I don't know. Everyone, myself, nobody? I used to write, express myself better. Now it's just so complicated And messed up.

I don't think that, I will survive One more year. I've lost it.