1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really want to sleep with someone, but not sure who

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Seagypsy

Or rather, I AM sure who I would like it to be, one of 3 people I have a strong attraction to. Two are guys and one is a girl. I love the girl most of all and REALLY don't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable in any way. She is very shy about her sexuality, but I don't know where to start, I need to explore my sexuality somehow.

I know now I'm bisexual. But have never had sex... even surrounded by people I'm very attracted to, I still don't know where to start!!

The 2 guys are lovely, one of them has backed off a bit but the other one still really likes me and I would really like to have a chance with him. He is such a lovely guy, we get on so well and I really fancy him. But I don't want everyone else in our workplace to know about it, especially my female friend, who I adore. She has been through so much and has had many people taking advantage of her good nature. So I want her to know I will always be there for her. But I don't think I'll have the confidence to jump into bed with a woman if I haven't even slept with a guy...! But if I slept with a guy, I would hate for her to think I don't want her, because I'm sure I still would, in fact it would help me clarify my bisexuality. I should point out that all of us involved are also bisexual so should be no room for misunderstanding! But equally, I'm worried that sex with a guy may not be a sensible choice if he might then turn around and leave me for someone else and then what? Would I then be desperately trying to find another guy when I have been fine until now being single...?

I guess I just feel it would be a bit irresponsible of me to just throw myself at one of these people, even though they all really like me, they'd love it! But they also see other people and I just think I could end up feeling really stupid like I'd done something really dumb. :frowning2:

I don't know what to do, it's not like I can really "wait for marriage" even though I tried to do that when I was younger, because I don't fancy straight men and can't imagine ever even dating one... believe me, I have tried!!! So, sex with a gorgeous, wonderful bisexual person who I really do like and fancy would be amazing, but how to feel some sense of a lasting relationship... I really hope it could last...

#1 Seagypsy, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

do what make's you happy. I'm sure she well understand your bi sexual and lucky at that point and don't for get it. or maybe you should have alittle talk with her to let her know how you feel.

3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's very sad that you have yet to find a romantic life, you seem like a good and compassionate person. Your struggle is causing you to suppress yourself and that in turn is keeping you from knowing the right path to take. Make a plan to ask someone on a date on a specific date and see if that makes the right action become more clear. If not then flip a coin. If you are happy with the result of the coin toss then do it. But if you are disappointed in the result of the coin toss then do the other choice instead. But do something. Anything is better than staying in the place you are in.