1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Stuck Up?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeaCupQueer, Jun 17, 2015.

1. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The other day a friend of mine came over to my house to pick me up. We were going to go swimsuit shopping and then go swimming in the community pool. Instead however, we went to her old house because she's currently moving houses. She expected me to help her move things, which usually wouldn't be a problem but she didn't ask me and there is animal poop, pee, and dead and live mice all in that house. It stunk really bad and she knows how sensitive I am to smells and dander. I'm basically allergic to everything. She also made me load most of the stuff in her car. She thinks that I'm stuck up because I can't handle being around such filth. I think of the situation and I try to tell myself that I'm not stuck up but I feel guilty so easily. Am I stuck up?

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are stuck up, then I am too. I can tolerate low-level dirt, but not the sort of filth you describe. I wouldn't be putting up with it either.

3. TeaCupQueer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're right. I've actually decided to distance myself from her after speaking with other friends and my dad about it.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hell no! Girl you had every right! That's all her fault! Screw her! She should've understood and if I was in your position I would've done the exact same thing.

5. YunoGasai

HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE WALLOWING IN FILTH!!!! real friends roll around in feces and animal guts for hours. huh just me... okay i guess your not stuck up then.