1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People hate me :c

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Solitaire, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Solitaire

I have been really sad lately because that I just dont have that many friends despite trying
    really hard. people just dont like me and I just hate how it feels knowing that most people dont like me :icon_sad:

I didnt used to hate myself as much before I actually tried making friends and now I just feel angry half of the time or sad because of it and I just dont know how to feel better :/

2. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Better to have few true friends than a lot unhonest ones.
    If you are not doing anything bad to anybody you shouldn't care that much about others, it's your life. I used to care much about others' opinions but guess what... It's not worth it.

3. Robbie

Hi! :slight_smile:

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just give some time to it. You will always find your friends here. You can write anytime on my wall, if you want, too. :slight_smile:

4. Gandee

Gandee Guest

1. Lift off that pressure to make friends. You don't have any obligations to make friends. Okay, I will admit that I had quite a crappy time having almost no friends at school. But being close with my family did help a lot. Now I actually get pissed if someone tell me to be more involved with the "community" because "Dude, I'm in whenever I want to" :lol:

2. Making online friendships (EC friendships :grin:). They can be quite rewarding. Of course you can't expect to be friends with any user. It takes time. People around your age group (and joining date) are the best bets.

3. Trite but true, focus on your hobbies.

4. Your peers do get mature over time, and they will take steps to befriend you. Once again, patience.

5. I run out of ideas, I just like number 5 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Solitaire

well I tried not to care its just hard to feel good about yourself when people keep telling how awful you are. I did try to meet people online and that didnt turn out good people just keep rejacting me :/
    I have just been feeling really bad because of it

I cut myself a while back :/
    that was 3 weeks ago though and I have only done it twice so its not really bad but I still feel really sad >___<

oh and yeah I agree I like number 5 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    number 5 is 1 sexy numbah :3

6. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Yep, can totally relate to the whole people keep telling how awful you are. That really can crush one's self-esteem and I'm not going to judge you for it. The worst part is when people claim they say it for your own goods but in reality they are only focusing on the symptoms and not the roots of the problem, thus making you feel even worse.

7. Solitaire

yeah and it really sucks >__<

oh and I am doing what you said alot and focusing on my hobbies I work on my music and art constantly :lol:
    actually I have been told I got alot of potenial which makes me feel a bit better about myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: