1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bubblegum heart, Jun 21, 2015.

1. bubblegum heart

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    so I am a 15 year old girl. I've liked guys all my life. I am sexually attracted to men. Ok so here is the dilemma. I was watching eighties movies and I saw this cute actor (he's not really cute I don't know why I get giddy when I see him) so yeah I was a regular fangirl. So A couple weeks ago this girl enters my life. And she kinda looks like this actor used to. Now at the beginning I was like oh yeah let's be friends. I would secretly stare at her and like talk to her as often as I could. Now fast forward and we are good pals. I still think that eighties actor is hot n all. We are on the same sports team so I see her every week. I still think guys are hot. It's hard to explain but I always like feel jumpy around her and energized. She always comes to find me and talk to me. I have never felt this way about a female in my whole life. Two days ago she gave me her Facebook. I noticed she had one of those like date things like 01/01/2001 (for example) so me being the total dumbass I am dug a little deeper. She is dating this girl right. I kept digging. The girls girlfriend said she was bi. I don't know why that is important. I feel all happy around this chick and it's so weird. In a couple of weeks we have this away game and we will be staying over night at some hotel. Some of the team is gonna be there but I feel like it will just be me and her most the time. This makes me excited and I'm not sure why. I feel like she might try to kiss me (I am overthinking everything btw) and like Im not sure how I will react. I read some things where people like ran away but then that would just make it awkward. I finally know what it means to be confused and it's killing me. Nobody In my family is (excuse me) gay and they are more with th guy and girl thing. I am really worried that this won't go away because I think my feelings are getting stronger. Somebody please help, I found this website and made an account just so I could get some reassurance and advice. Thank you

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Heyo, I think its time you pulled on some brakes there and slow down. This girl is bi [score for you] but that being said, she also has a girlfriend. I'm not one to judge but its safest not to get between two people because the drama it causes but also the pain. If she's interested in you and willing for a something to happen, make sure she's not dating the other girl at the same time and if she is, that all parties agree [yes, that includes her girlfriend.] Another thing is, don't jump on the train to Outsville just yet, you want to be sure before you start labeling yourself. Take time, you're not in a rush just yet. Just figure yourself out before you get others involved too quickly.

Hope things go well.