1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Beckie, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Beckie

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have no idea what to do! I've been best friends with this guy since we were kids and I've had feeling for him on and off, he has recently told me that he likes me but I don't like him as much as he likes me but I have in the past. So at the moment I don't know how I feel about him, we were at a party and he was dancing with some one else and I got jealous, but at the moment I don't want to be in a relationship with him so me being jealous threw me a bit. Part of me wants to see how things would go with him but the other part of me really likes girls, really likes girls. I really want to see how'd it be with a girl and I do get very strong feelings for women. And I don't feel very sexually attracted to him and I really have no idea what I'm doing.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Do you have someone to talk to IRL? I think that would benefit you a lot.

You might have to priorotize your feelings for him versus your curiosity and desire to be with women.

Btw, this is my 1000th post, and it's on another one named Becki(e)'s thread :slight_smile:

3. Beckie

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the advice that helped a lot!