1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian friend confusion

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justwondering1, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Justwondering1

Hi everyone.....I'm a lesbian who's been married for a few years. I have a friend who I don't really see all that often who is also married (lesbians as well) We typically see each other in group settings and have never actually hung out just the two of us. Whenever we've attempted to hang out she's cancelled on me. I recently found out it's because she had said something to her now wife about thinking I was cute/date worthy about 2.5 years ago. Now her wife doesn't feel comfortable when I'm around, I'm not sure what to do as I really like hanging out with them.

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!
    That's kind of an unusual situation. I think perhaps you're friend's spouse is being a little unnecessarily jealous towards you two. Maybe you could suggest going on a group date with all four of you involved. If your friend's wife sees you interacting with your friend platonically and your attachment to your own wife, she might ease up a bit. Good luck! :slight_smile: