1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help I'm freaking out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dolphin337, Jun 23, 2015.

1. dolphin337

hello everyone. I have been having a major struggle in these past few months. Im 18 and I've always felt straight for the most part, I've had huge crushes on boys and never on girls. I now have a boyfriend who I deeply care for and I do enjoy having sex with him and I'm not grossed out by his genetalia or anything. but lately I've been mostly attracted to girls and I'm really confused and scared. I have unwanted thoughts about doing it with girls and I check out hot girls way more than hot guys. I've never had a crush on a girl I just think they're hot. But seeing girls doing it (such as in Orange is the new black) does a lot more for me than seeing a guy and girl do it. I don't understand what's going on and if my sexuality is changing but I don't want to break up with my boyfriend because I love him very much. I had no one to talk to because I don't want to tell my friends or parents until I officially figure out what's going on. I was also thinking it could be OCD because I have had unwanted thoughts about other things in the past so maybe this is another branch of OCD. please help me figure this out

2. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Well, you might be bi. And bisexuals don't necessary like both sexes/genders equally.
    You should focus on your boyfriend. Do you find him sexually attractive? How strong is your emotional connection? Are you happy in your relationship? Otherwise, I don't think it's gonna do any harm checking out girls :slight_smile:

3. dolphin337

I don't know if I necessarily find his body sexually attactive sometimes it seems I do I like his arms and butt, but I love touching him yes and love when he touches me. I think we do have a good emotional connection. I am happy with our relationship but just stressed about my confusion and I feel a little guilty

4. Monak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dont feel guilty you dont do that on purpuse. I am on same boat but my bf is homofob and idk what to do but if your bf is not you should talk abt it with him :slight_smile:

5. Posthuman666

You don't need to feel guilty for being who you are.