1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lost sole, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a partially out Lesbian but boys keep approaching me . I am too afraid I tell them I am a Lesbian n too nice to tell them off ... What should I do ? need advice

2. Xander27

One thing to remember is a 'no' does not need to be justified. Don't get mad, don't explain yourself, just say I'm not interested. Don't apologize, and if they ask you why just ignore them, would be my suggestion.

3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is a difficult problem to deal with. My best friend is a brilliant writer and is the most amazing woman to be in the presence of. If you are in the room with her you just automatically feel like you are in the presence of someone special. She carries herself very well socially but she also struggles with this issue a lot. And not just form men but from women also. It takes a toll on her and is very tiring. I wish I knew how to help her. I don't have this problem at all, in part because no one is all that attracted to me, but also because I'm not that sensitive to others feelings at this level. I keep thinking it's her sensitive nature and natural beauty that makes her so attractive and is also, ironically, causing her to constantly be in this awkward situation with people who don't know how to tap into her energy in a non-distructive way. My only suggestion is to find friends who you trust that can support you and have them accompany you whenever possible. Of course that won't help you in every situation but plan it whenever you can to help relieve your stress along the way. Good luck!

#3 Monraffe, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015