1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changes and Nightmares

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by David21201, Jun 28, 2015.

1. David21201

Recently I have been having very bad nightmares and a night terror (i havent had those in awhile). They all involved people I care about dying. One was that my ex and I had apologized and made up and got back together then she killed herself and I followed after, waking myself with a loud scream. The other was my one cousin was ripped in half by a killer whale then it shifted to me driving my other cousin and my sister and getting in a car accident. I fled from the car accident and got into a car with a guy who said all the death is my fault and that everyone hates me and shit like that... Any interpretations?

My one friend (my ex) said that I've changed a lot in these past few months. And I'm not her -enter my name- anymore. That i'm practically a stranger. I explained to her that I grew up so I wouldn't piss her off and so we could maybe get back together. I then lied to and told im 80% sure I'm cis since she doesn't think I'm trans.... odds are shes right... I then told her I was having surgery and asked her if shed come with me. She asked if it was for a sex change. I was going to tell her I'm too young for that AND I haven't even talked to a gender therapist. Instead I told her it was for my wisdom teeth (it is). She called me a pussy... Any advice on her? Is she transphobic?

I just would like a bit of guidance on these things... :help:

2. Posthuman666

Well, dreams are weird things man. They can be of something and mean something different. You are the only one that can really tell.

As for your friend, I think telling the truth may be an option you would want to seriously consider. Lies don't help anything, and I have a lot of experience in that. I can't really say if she's transphobic, but maybe just sorta ask about her thoughts on trans people maybe? That may be risky if she says something bad, but maybe even coming out to her may just be enough for her to learn more about us trans people.

If you need anything, Im always open (*hug*)