1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blegh

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by whattodoii, Jun 30, 2015.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    I just feel so crappy. I just had this huge fight with my mom, because I can't go on a well-organised vacation(3days) with my friends (btw, I'd be 16 by the time). It's not that far away but she won't let me go, because she thinks we(my parents and I) won't be able to go on vacation because of it. But that's ridiculous because we wouldn't go on vacation thát time the trip with friends is. It's just frustrating
    It's also test week at school which is so freaking stressful and I just don't want to do anything.
    Also, I confessed(is this the good word?) to my kind of best friend that I like her, as something more and she took it well, but she told me that she's not sure about her own feelings. two days later she told me via message that she likes me too. But I don't know if it has to do with me or with the test week, but we've barely had any contact at all since the messages on sunday. I also wanted to ask her out on a date(kind of, to a movie) but before I could say anything, she told me she'd rather bike alone(earlier she did say she had a bad day, but still) so this kind of felt personal even though it maybe wasn't.

2. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Sorry for the language, but just have to get it out,
    I was fucking right, she told me she regretted saying this so early and having not thought about it more thoroughly. She told me she likes me more as a friend. But later told me she's confused.
    Now I'm confused, sad, heartbroken...
    She's been pretty quiet around me after she told me and we haven't had much contact besides when I see her at school :/