1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what I want in this relationship

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by anniesims, Jun 30, 2015.

1. anniesims

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been friends with this woman for.a few months. Just last Friday it went from friendship to friends with benefits. We had started spending a lot more time with each other the last.few weeks. She invites me to come over most every day. I want to be with her more and more. We both agreed to be okay.with dating ither people. Now I'm realizing my feelings are stronger than I thought and I'd be really upset if.we couldn't see each other. Two things Im 44 and shes 32, she has no problem with it and neither do I, it's just hard not.to worry if it.Will make a difference later if.we do end.up together. I also worry if I bring up something about s relationship it will scare her off. I don't know if her.feelings are the same or it's just.about sex. I feel I am falling for her and she seems to want to spend a lot of time with me but I'm scared.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just tell her how you feel.

3. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Falling in love is a scary experience. Take a deep breath, look her straight in the eyes and tell her that "I have feelings for you and I want to be with you", see how she responds, and improvise from there. The risk's worth it.