1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 43950340543905, Jun 30, 2015.

1. 43950340543905

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im currently closeted and up until about two weeks ago only told 1 person who was also closeted at the time. About two weeks ago I decided to tell one of my best friends boyfriends, who was also a good friend of mine, that I am gay. To my surprise, he said he was too. Several nights ago we snuck away from our friends and were talking. Then it turned into more than a talk, we kissed. I think we both actually like each other, but my problem is that this is my best friends boyfriend and he's not ready to tell her. I am not sure what to do because I really like him, and he really likes me but he is dating my best friend, he is also still questioning so he's not ready to break it off with her. I am not sure what to do.

2. Gandee

Gandee Guest

This...is his problem. And tell him exactly that:"This is your problem. The choice is up to you". Don't pressure him to break up with her. I think you should limit your contact with him. You let their relationship run its course.

3. bluesky

Wait what? you made out with your best friends' boyfriend? If I read that correctly, you already did something wrong to your friend. I know that her boyfriend is gay but it doesn't give you the right to do that behind her back, especially when she's your best friend. You can ruin your friendship with her, you do realize that right? What I think you should do is step back and let him know that he needs to tell her the truth that he's gay. What you guys are doing right now is really messed up to your best friend. You should let your friend know that this is not right, and that if he wants to pursue you he needs to be true to himself and his "girlfriend." Good luck and I hope things turn out okay.