1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turned off by a guy I usually like?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Seagypsy

Something very weird happened to me today.

A guy that I have liked for months came into my office and was talking to some girls on the row of desks behind me. However, when I looked around I realised he was checking me out in my "sexy" summer dress - but for some reason, I felt turned off, almost intimidated!!

I've been trying to understand why. He is a bisexual guy and normally I'm attracted to his slightly feminine energy, but when he was admiring me in my dress, his energy felt purely masculine - and I think that's what turned me off!!!

Whether he was deliberately projecting the masculine air, or whether it was just automatic when gazing at a girl he likes in a summer dress, I don't know, but to me, it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted the lovely, softer Ben that I usually see!

So it seems that I am drawn to bisexual guys because of their feminine energy, i.e. perhaps even more so when they are thinking about men, but as soon as they start liking me back, they start giving off a more masculine vibe - and that turns me off big time!!!

It's a bit like the way that alot of cute bi guys seem to grow a beard in the hope they will look more macho - well guess what guys, that doesn't float my boat!! :eusa_doh:
    If I liked macho, I'd like straight men...!!

If these guys think I want that, they're sadly mistaken. I wish I was a gay man and then I wouldn't have this issue, I could enjoy their feminine side and they'd let me!

No wonder I'm single, maybe I really should be with a girl, even....??

#1 Seagypsy, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015