1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rant about many things which could potentially not make sense

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by burossamu, Jul 2, 2015.

1. burossamu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    a girl at school told me i was going to hell for being bi a few months ago. it took all my self control not to punch her in the face right there.
    then earlier today i heard she got beaten up at lunch because she said "obviously you're an idiot, you're a n***er" to a friend of mine. she absolutely deserved it.
    honestly hate that girl. she can go :***:

aand my phone got confiscated at school yesterday, because in morning registration a very strict teacher walked in at the exact moment i briefly pulled out my phone to check the time. i tried explaining this to her, but the absolute bitch went and took it anyway. after school i went to the office to try and get it back, but guess what, only a parent could collect it. my mum doesn't drive, my stepdad wasn't there for the night and my dad was at work till nine. i still don't have my phone back, but with any luck i'll have it by tomorrow. blegh. :help:

there's a school trip on the last week of term, a camping trip for my year to a place not far from our school. i'd go if it was a nice site with actually interesting wildlife, but nah, it's just the school equivalent of putting a tent in the back garden. for this reason i decided i wasn't going to go, but yesterday my teacher pulled me out of registration and asked why i hadn't paid for the trip yet.
    "oh, i'm not going." i respond, impatient for her to shut up and get off my case.
    "what? it's a mandatory trip. you have to go."
    ".... what :slight_smile:" nobody told me it was MANDATORY. the payment deadline was last monday and i was here the whole time thinking it was completely optional. see, if you don't pay, you don't go and spend the week in special classes. haha no. hopefully once i explain this to my mum she'll let me take the last week off.
    not like anything beneficial's gonna be happening anyway, it'll just be stupid filler classes and films. :tantrum:

anyway. that was my three-part rant. feel free to comment on any of this, tell me i'm overreacting, etc etc.

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

Part 1) Justice!
    Part 2) injustice!
    Part 3) sod it, it's just a camping trip.