1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to feel

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by DAXIII, Jul 4, 2015.

1. DAXIII

I just feel so lost and confused right now. It feels like my mind and soul are being pulled all over the place and I just can't seem to relax. I'm so confused about what to feel about people I see, who I'm supposed to like. Some of it is forced, like bashing my head against a wall. I'm trying to be attracted towards women but no dice. In the past it's always been men though, but now I can't stand it. Every now and then I get feelings for a guy that manage to eek out from inside me, but then quickly snuff them out. I used to believe loving a guy the same way one would a women was possible, now it just seems impossible. More like incapable really. But every now and then I get these feelings for a guy but I stuff them down without knowing it and I'm trying to force the same feelings towards women.

Now I'm at a crossroads and have no idea where to go, what to do or how to feel. It seems like I want to fall in love with a guy but at the same time it feels wrong, so supremely wrong. I find it odd since before I never felt that way.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I remember when I use to try to force my self to girls it never work out for me and it will never work out for you I see that it say's your gay on the top of your post please don't waste your time with girls your in to guy's not girls