1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ems, Jul 5, 2015.

1. ems

ems

I dont know how to start, ive got a few different problems that are weighing on my mind and getting to me I got no one to talk to so thought sharing on here might help?.

One. My relationship with my girlfriend seems to be taken a downward turn the last month or two. Eventually I got out of her that she wanted to be alone didn't want anyone.I know this is because of the anxiety she has and has made me worried about her mental state. Im trying to be there for her but she just doesn't share. Its here choice I know but it worries me that she won't let me in. It doesn't help that she doesn't text back much these days, she says her signal is fucked but there are other ways to talk. I feel like she doesn't care about me anymore, the other day when I saw her she didn't seem that interested in me and played her game all day. I guess im feeling neglected im putting effort in but she isnt. I feel so alone I want my girlfriend back but i feel like im talking to a brick wall. When I did mention we needed to talk she said she was so sorry but then thing's went back to how they were. I love her a lot but I need her back.

2. Ive been trying to get a full.time job for a long time now and it worrying me like hell that I can't it gets me really panicky.

3. My brothers relationship is also in a bad place so im worrying about him and the kids a lot.

Its all getting to much I dont know what to do anymore, im trying so hard not to get depressed but with girlfriend awol I got no support or anyone to help. If anyone has read this far thank u and if u have any.advice or help I would really appreciate it before I lose my mind and everything

2. DeJe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry that you have a full plate right now. Each of those situations individually can be hard to deal with, let alone all combined. As for your girlfriend, you can't force her to talk. But you can let her know that you are there when she wants to open up to you about what's going on in her head. But you also can't sacrifice your happiness. Live your life and do things that make you happy, but let her know that you are there to support her. Don't let the relationship consume you. Your life is more than a relationship. As for the job situation, can you work one or two part-time jobs while continuing your search for a full time job? Sometimes part-time jobs can be a stepping stone to a full time job. As for your brother's relationship, nothing you can do will change the major outcome. You can be supportive and lend an ear. As long as everyone involved (including the children) are safe, all you can do is be there for him while he goes through this rough period.

Overall, you need to focus on you. Find activities that make you happy, don't isolate, reach out to friends. I hope everything starts looking up for you!

3. ems

ems

The relationship made me happier than I had ever been I'm struggling now its going through a rough patch its getting me down and i cant kick it. I do have a part time job gardening but I just feel stuck. Im hopeless. I never focus on me im too damaged. I live for my girlfriend I struggled to find something to live for before. I am trying to get stuck in a good book that can help. Sorry my emotions are all over the place

4. ems

ems

Mystery solved she dumped me