1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20 year old virgin

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by advicebothways, Jul 5, 2015.

1. advicebothways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a bit of a conundrum. I experience both sexual arousal and attraction constantly, and as of late have been given instances to act upon them, but have chosen not to. The reason being that I do not want to have sex with someone I barely know, or care about. I want to lose my virginity to someone I'm in a relationship with. From there we have two additional problems; I haven't found too many people, who are openly gay, and not in relationships, who I am compatible enough with to attempt a relationship, and 2.'m not 100% emotionally, mentally, and financially ready for what a relationship brings, and I don't want to be unfair or hurtful to some potentially awesome guy because I have my own hang ups. So I'm stuck in limbo, though I want to lose it, I want to be in a relationship I don't know if I'm ready for yet. Help me out please because this conundrum has me at a standstill when I really want to move.:bang:

2. Dahmer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    if you really want to wait to lose it to someone you love, wait. don't lose it to a one night stand & possibility get STDs and other diseases. try dating sites and apps to meet guys for a LTR. also make sure you trust him 100%!