1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Life, Horrible

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GreenMan, Jul 9, 2015.

1. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My life has been utterly terrible for the last 8 months, absolutely the worst I have ever experienced or could have imagined. I don't know how or why it happened, but everything has been a struggle. Cyber-bulling, real life bullying, taunting, humiliation, heartache, betrayal, just everything. I'm about ready to check myself into a hospital for feeling suicidal. I don't know what to do, or how to proceed. I don't even know what to expect anymore. I've been violated, questioned, intimidated, misled, hurt, emotionally buried. I'm done, just done.

2. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I understand buddy. If you want to talk you can private message me. I went through a very severe depression and just got out of it a few months ago. I felt like I was going insane. And if you're feeling suicidal, I think you should check into that hospital because life is amazing and I would hate to see you go. Trust me. This is coming from a person who went from wanting to die so badly and being so close to cracking to being grateful I am alive. I know when you feel that way, you don't believe anything anyone says, but please believe me. I hope the clouds are lifted soon.

Much love,

Jenna :slight_smile: