1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to win over my weakness

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jaymmm, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Jaymmm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would like to go to some event, it draws me there for several reasons, and i cant go there and i would like to boost my will and win over my passion.
    How can i improve my will and say myself to be a "good girl" and overcome my lust for certain "surrounding"?

i need some tips how my ratio can win over emotions... thanks

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Suppression is not the answer. Your emotions must win, but the good news is you can choose which emotions will do the winning. To have a good life you must follow your bliss and devote yourself to a higher plan. Figure out what that should be and allow only that ambition to win the day. That will make it easier to deny the lesser more immediate passions.

3. DAXIII

Pure logic. Create an argument against going that is iron clad and resistant to counter. Logic wins over emotions any day.

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feel the fear and do it anyway is the title of a book by Susan Jeffers. It has sold very well around the world and is highly rated in helping people overcome some of their fears and anxieties. If you can get hold of a copy it might be helpful to you.