1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need to find ways to hide diary anything helps

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Finny Fummy, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Finny Fummy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    *if you don’t want to read my bad lucky life please just tell me how to hide a diary thank you cx*

I’m a person that very depress that has parents that jus say “stop being so sad” then leave me alone so I write it’s a fun thing I could call it a hobby maybe it relaxes me it’s better than cutting that’s for sure my parents hates therapist and don’t listen to a word they say basically I act fake at home I guess all happy while breaking inside even if I say a word about my sadness my parents will just leave or get mad I don’t want to write a lot on this forum cause I’m not really cared about by anybody I act fake around friends too cause If I say a word about being sad they don’t care at all I see myself as a tool I like helping others instead of myself but it doesn’t matter that much I like seeing others happy so I been used a plenty of times even giving people all my lunch money I don’t see myself as something useful I mean I cut and cry myself to sleep but it’s no big deal to anybody half of my family hate me anyways hahaha bad luck for me I guess :grin:

its summer though:tears: and I hate it because I’m not allowed to be near friends well I never am I always been with family on breaks cause I’m not allowed to go out ever but my sister is cause she’s the favorite she never gotten told “you’re not doing good enough” like I have. my parents are homophobic and religious so they don’t like me much I wish they did but I don’t deserve to be happy or trusted I’m basically everything they didn’t want for a child I hate no school days. well any who I been writing more the only thing I go to is my notebook or imagery friends but I need help to find a way to hide my notebook really bad my mom doesn’t like me writing if I don’t tell her what’s its about and if I tell her what’s its about she will get mad at me again:tantrum::icon_sad: and I hate getting yell at it messes me up cause I over think a lot and words gets repeated in my mind that hurt me it messes me a lot honestly I freak about everything I can’t tell if I have paranoia or anxiety I need ideas

I just gave you a summary of how much it’s not suppose to be seen by anybody I cant let anybody know I’m sad I need to be happy! :smilewave This mask I have…if it’s taken off people get mad :starwars: so this mask is my life this happy mask is my only protection from getting others hurt I even had girlfriends that didn’t care about me either. I don’t like relationships my girlfriends get mad at me too if im sad or act like it once one of them ignored me for not acting happy well in short they only liked my always being there and hyper self. I don’t like love it just ruins me in the end its not suited for me like I said nobody cares for me and that will never change nobody going to come and make me feel better.

I’m on this earth to be nothing more than a tool not to be cared for its just a bad luck I got I mean even my own friends said “you’re always making others happy and care for everyone and smile all the time, your life is so happy” and that makes me happy :eusa_sile that I can make everyone happy that’s the reason why I cant let this notebook be seen please help :help:

2. imthehottie

imthehottie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im sorry that the way yur friends and family dont.i care a bout yu and hope yu can in joy yur life while yu alive and if yu need any body i will talk to or if yu need gf 0r a friend i will do anything to make yu feel good goood about yur self. just have a drifferent journal that looks the same and and write good things in thhhe in one and hide the real one

3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry that you're going through all that. I've found writing to be helpful as well. As for where to hide a diary, you know your house better than any of us. It depends on how often your family goes into your room.

I don't know if you find typing as therapeutic as hand-writing, but if you have your own computer then keeping your diary on there can help. If you're worried about anyone snooping, you can even put a password lock on the document.

4. Hobbes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you wash your own clothes I'd say in your dresser, preferably in your under garments. Or taped to the bottom of some piece of furniture. Like a shelf in your closet or something similar.

One day at a time. Start there.

5. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry you're having to go through this, and my hopes are with you that it gets better. I have some ideas for hiding your diary but it depends on what means you have to actually hide it:

-You could take a load of books off the shelf, put the diary there, and then put the books back over the diary.
    -If you have some sort of storage box, you could put the diary in it and fill the rest of the box with some sort of bric-a-brac or stationery. You could even hide the storage box under your bed or in a drawer.
    -You could use a notebook that looks like an address book and fill in the first few pages with phone numbers, addresses, birthdays, etc. Then use the rest as your diary.
    -Wrap it in a blanket or sheet and put it in your wardrobe (that's where I keep blankets, not sure about other people).

6. Finny Fummy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    imthehottie: thank you:icon_bigg that actually sounds like a good idea but then again i dont know what to write that is good :tears: but im pretty sure i might do that and no no no:grin: im used to not being cared for so its alright but if your ever sad you can talk to me in return for giving me advice :grin:

aspen: oh its okay just my bad luck:eusa_whis. thanks for the advice :icon_bigg but actuallly i suck at typeing :roflmao: i really hate doing it but thanks:smilewave

hobbes:that sounds smart since my parents dont look at the furiture often.

reciprocal: thanks i will probably do 1 or 2 :grin: thanks for the advice and yeah i also hope my life gets good but i been used like this and gotten mad at for being sad since i was just in 1st grade that i dont really have a hope for a good lucky life anymore :eusa_shif

to be honest this is the first time i put my true self to humans i dont even remember the last time i talked about my problems usually i keep to myself and just act fake to please people

#6 Finny Fummy, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  7. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Watch Death Note (if you haven't already), there's some really convoluted ways to hide a diary in that one!

In all seriousness though, I'm sorry you're going through this much pain. I may not be able to give advice on how to hide a diary, but I can tell you right now that I've been in the mindset that I must make everyone happy. You have to be true to what you're feeling, do something for you.

8. Finny Fummy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    haha i watched death note XD but im prettysure Light is smarter then me but i could do something similar like him maybe cx?

9. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Buy one of these Vaultz lockboxes. They are cheap, but they work pretty well. Had mine for years and I keep my journal in it and some other things, no one has ever messed with it. Most supermarkets sell them.

Vaultz - Personal Lockboxes

10. Hachi

Aw, I'm sorry your situation is so rough right now :frowning2: I hear you, sometimes it can be very lonely and difficult when you feel like you don't have anyone to open up/be true with. It took me years to find friends who I could even admit my feelings to.

I hope you can come here and we can support you and make you feel a little bit better on the forums :slight_smile:

As for the diary, I've been there. I write all the time and am constantly hiding my stuff.

My favorite place was I got a smallish notebook for a diary, and then I got a big book and cut out the inside, and hid the notebook inside and then just kept it on the bookshelf.

11. Finny Fummy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    EpicConfusion: That would be a awesome advice :grin: but my mom no way in hell would she allow that :icon_sad: but great advice in the future though:smilewave thanks for advice

hachi: :icon_sad:eh i mean it hurts but i been used to it for a long time i mean it isnt just friends its also family and girlfriends:eusa_doh: which you think would care but....nope! :roflmao: i just see it as a bad luck i was born to be honest its funny how when i was little i wanted a wife but like thats never coming true:redface: :eusa_sile honestly it sucks but everybodys happy when i bottle up my feelings and be their tool i like it when others smile even when they take all my money i dont ask them to pay me back cause their happiness is good enough and that hiding techinique i have no idea but i feel like i would jack that up badly XD :eek: because im not very smart and i suck at cutting things out plus i will probably get in big trouble :dead: but thanks :grin: for the advice

12. Sevan

I don't know if you have one. But if you have a dresser, try pulling out the bottom drawer and putting it underneath there and putting the drawer back.

Another thing you might want to consider trying, for extra discretion, is something I used to do. Pick up an obscure, but easy to write alphabet (I used elder futhark runes) and write your journal in there. Not only do you get your frustrations out in writing, but it also makes you stop and think and do something to relax and calm down. Maybe even create a code encryption for your physical writing.

Fun fact: I wrote so much in runes that I can read them as easily as I read english now.

Good luck!