1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i wrong?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Danny19, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Danny19

Hey guys havent posted on here in a while but something happened and i need some Advice. So this weekend me and some friends decided to come to vegas for one of their birthdays. My friend, lets call her C, invited 3 friends from work. 2 girls 1 guy. So in total its 6 of us. The guy, lets call him G, is actually really cute and cool. So i tell my other friend, L, that i kinda like him and like maybe i felt a connection. But then we went clubbing and drinking and then she starts grinding on him and being all flirty. Obviously i get jealous. And then they made out. I felt pissed. She wasnt even drunk. She was in a right sense of mind and she decided to go and make out with him. Yea maybe he isnt gay and theres probably no chance of us being together. But the fact that she did that even after i told her i liked him made me feel butthurt. Am i wrong for being mad? Right now i cant even look at her. I will admit that im mad jealous. We're chilling back at our hotel as im typing this and im literally being a bitch to her. Its not really about the boy necessarily but the fact that she would be a bitch and flirt with him is messed up. Idk i just wanna know what you guys think.

2. onlinedreamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would't say you're wrong, but it would be good if you just go and talk to her. She probably didn't understand how much you liked the guy and thought that it would be okay.

If you go and talk to her and she says that she knew you would be hurt and/or mad, then you can go on being a bitch to her.

3. robclem21

Maybe she liked him too and if he isn't gay it really doesn't seem fair. I dont think you are wrong to be upset because you feel what you feel, but I don't think it's entirely fair to be mad at her.

If you both had a crush on a cute gay guy, would you not do anything with him because she thought he was cute? Just think about it. Jealousy can be dangerous.

4. robotman

Na, you aren't wrong for feeling like this, if you told her that you like him and you know that she wasn't drunk and she purposely did this infront of you then she is kinda being a bitch, even if he isn't gay there still isn't any need for her to do this. I would be kinda annoyed too but I wouldn't let it overly bother me. Just forget about it man, not worth stressing or being annoyed by it, it isn't worth the hassle.

5. well lets face the facts, he's probably straight as 90% of the other people on the planet, so i doubt he was going to be into you anyway.

but that's besides the point. you told your friend that you liked someone and she went directly after that and tried to tongue him down like a two dollar whore on payday.

of all the guys in Vegas that wouldn't mind some random spit swapping, she has to go and plant one on McDreamy.

should you be pissed? yes. do you need to get over it, yes. should you trust her again to tell her anything, no. should you make a deal of it and go into B-Mode. No. Here's why....because L is probably going to end up trying to strike back at you if you are a Witch to her. she will likely tell Mr. Loverboy that "omg guess what, he actually is into you heehe hardy har har.". So if you do her dirty on this trip, she sounds immature and stupid anyway so she will likely try and exchange your witchyness with some of her own.

what should you do. Just ignore her but be nice to cordial. she is going to come up and say " are you acting weird because i kissed Mr. Officer Worker?" then you will just say, no its' all good. he's straight and if you told me you liked him and i found out he was gay, i probably would have gone for it too. like, cuz omg, he's like so hawwwt." which let's face it, you would have. keep her on your good side for now until you cut her off for good when you get back. keep your friends close and your friendemenies even closer.... Mindeff her into believing you are just honky-dory with the hole tongue hockey action. then cancel all communication with her upon your return home.

plus booze was involved. so whether it was one drink or she was effed up, you can't tell what it will do to someone.

as hard as it is to do, trust me i know. you have to just cancel any thought of the straight guy that maybe could be gay hope and dreams in your head and deal solely with known homosexuals. it will make your life much easier and you'll be less bitter.

i think what you are ultimately pissed at is that you wished he was gay and into you and he is straight and therefore, never could be into you. that is frustrating when you find someone you really like. as far as Friend L, I would play nice with her to be civil on the trip and cut her off when i got home. Who needs friends like her. she sucks.

#5 timeforchange, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015