1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My wife knows God's plans

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by KJA, Jul 13, 2015.

1. KJA

KJA

i know this because when I got home for work I get a lecture on how I am going against God's plans. And because she has celiac disease and that is her cross to bear I needed to suck it up and bear my cross.

I was like wtf. I had thought we had an understanding at least for the short term to stabilize things. I was doing what she said she needed to feel better then she dumps this shit on me??

I seriously don't need this stress right now from the one person I needed the most support from. Everyone else around me is cool, except her. Tempted to cut off my penis and give it to her, since apparently that's the part she fucking married. (Obviously I won't be doing that as I need it as raw material for an eventual neo-vagina)

2. Posthuman666

That is a horrible, horrible thing for someone to do. That is really unacceptable.

You don't deserve to be lectured about God's plans. How would she, a human, know the plans of an ethereal presence that she has never talked to? The answer is, she doesn't. I don't know if you are religious or not, but if God has these amazing plans for you, then why were you born in a male body? Im sorry if that was harsh, but really. Not cool

If you need a friend, feel free to message me. (*hug*)

3. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's fucked up. That's religion for you... Sorry you have to deal with that... The person you married should support you no matter what. Just keep your head up no matter what she or others say about you. Be true to yourself!

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry you got such an unpleasant response. I can imagine how difficult and disappointing that must have been.

I would not, however, rule out that this could be part of the stages of loss (anger, specifically) she is processing, further complicated/fueled by the religious dogma. If that's the case, she may become more compassionate as she thinks and processes more.

In the meantime, perhaps the best choice is to do your best to minimize conflict. Arguments can only happen if you contribute to them... so if you simply don't respond to her points, she will run out of steam pretty quickly.

5. guitar

Regarding God's plan:
    And do you think that unto such as you
    A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
    God gave a secret, and denied it me?
    Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!

Omar Khayyám, Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

6. lettuce

I agree with Chip here. Arguing with her isn't going to solve anything right now. Just give her time to come to terms with things and don't try to push her into accepting things before she's ready.

Also, I think it's important to realize that she can't change her orientation any more that you can change your gender identity. This might be hard on her because to her it's a very big change in the nature of your relationship.

I'm really sorry you had to go through this. If you ever need someone to vent to I'll be right here (*hug*)

7. KJA

KJA

I think what might have set her off was that I changed my marital status on my [Kelly] Facebook to being married to her and stupid facebook broadcast that to all her friends. One of her old boyfriends made a comment about "Won't Rob be jealous?". So basically facebook said she was married to both a man and a woman. I deleted the [Kelly] entry and put me back to "It's Complicated". I told her that if anyone asked, tell them that it was your husband's crazy cousin screwing around again, that silly girl.

No but when she was pouring our the crazy, I just accepted her rant then told her I needed to process it and went to take a nap.

Couldn't sleep, too angry, so I put on my sandals and went for a long walk, about 5 miles. In sandals. My feet are very sore. I'm so stupid sometime, but it let me burn off some negative energy.

I got a Facebook message from my old high school art teacher. I was his star student. He said to do an art piece and put my feelings into that. Put the energy into creation so I don't channel it into self-destruction is how I read that.