1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So i've been exercising for almost 3 weeks straight and I may have a problem (read)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ChloeKiss, Jul 17, 2015.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Hi! Please someone help me.. I know the likelihood of a doctor being on this site is slim! I guess I just need someone to hear me out!

So.. I've been exercising for like 3 weeks now (I feel so fit everyday) just to tone up a little but I hadn't started running for 30 minutes flat until like a week ago! It's my fifth day and I just finished another 30 minute run but there is a little problem! I've had something stuck in the side of my middle toe on my left foot and I think it might be glass! I didn't bother trying to pick it out because I felt it was too far in and I just wanted nature to just ''push it out'' in it's own time but.. A couple of days before today I got home from my run and I had bled a little bit in my sock on my left foot. The thing is.. I don't notice i'm bleeding when i'm running but I do feel my left foot going NUMB?! So i'm a little worried! After my run today I got home and had a hunch I had bled again.. took off my sock and yep! I had bled EVEN MORE from that little toe!

I guess I would just like some advice on whether this sounds somewhat dangerous? Could I somehow infect my toe/foot if I keep running untreated? Or should I just wear a bandaid like I did yesterday again? Thank You!

2. confusedbubble

Re: So i've been exercising for almost 3 weeks straight and I may have a problem (rea

Get to doctors and get them to take it out for you feet tend to be sweaty places with lots of bacteria you don't want an infection starting don't keep running on it until you've had it looked at

3. starm

Re: So i've been exercising for almost 3 weeks straight and I may have a problem (rea

It might need a doctors visit to remove the fragment, but probably won't need surgery.

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Jesus Christ guys.. there's a reason I avoided pulling it out myself! I hate having stuff pulled stuff out of my foot :frowning2: I will go to the doctor tomorrow though. Not looking forward to it. Thank You.

#4 ChloeKiss, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015