1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by brokeninside, Jul 19, 2015.

1. brokeninside

brokeninside Guest

I have been dating this girl for year and a half there is very big passion between us and few weeks ago she told me that she is bisexual,at first i didnt get that very good but i love her so much like no other in the world so im preety keen on accepting everything.She always was telling me how much she loves me and we have been everything and doing all staff we have so emotions for one another and so much memories,but as time pass i feel that im losing her,she loses all her energy on the thing with the women i dont feel is the same person anymore and that thing is killing me so deeply.As days past she is becoming different and diferent person that i dont know.I was everything to her as she always was telling me and now she is trying every excuse not to be with me and im dying inside me.Anything tell me anything what ti do with this my situation :frowning2:

---------- Post added 19th Jul 2015 at 09:47 AM ----------

I feel so hopeless,used idont know even how i feel,she is my other half that was missing and now everything is watever to her :frowning2:

2. emma7

I think you should let her go to be honest. Sounds like she's more into girls at this time and doesn't want you anymore.

3. brokeninside

brokeninside Guest

She is very emotional and depressed doesnt make reasonable decisions and its hurting me i care about her very much and every day i look her im dying inside i dont know what to say we were full with ambitions and crazy about one another and now at once we are at the oposite direction its driving me crazy all the situation :frowning2:

4. emma7

Try seeing what's making her depressed. How long has she been like this? If it's been a couple of days then it could just be that time of the month. But if it's been like this for a while,say,2 weeks or so, then try and see what's up.

5. usually when in a relationship a person comes out as gay or bisexual, this is what is happening.

1. they are bi but they like both men and women. but they are inside conflicted and may want to explore the same gender, but they are not going to tell you that because they think you will dump them. so they tell you and act like everything is fine because they need the safety of the relationship with you and they do not want to be alone yet or get rejected.

2. eventually they want will tell you the other part....they are wondering or curious what it is to be like with the same sex. they do not want to hurt you so they may not actually tell you this. may be try to sabotage the relationship to get out of it or to break up with you without telling you the hurtful news they want to be with the other gender or experiment.

3. eventually they will get you to try and break up with them so they do not have to do the dirty work or they will try and break up with you over some bullsh*T.

4. then you will later find out they are exploring same sex for a while.

5. they may end up coming back to you after the same sex thing didn't work out.

sorry bro, but that's basically what sounds like is going to happen. my advice is to ask her directly if she is trying to get out of the relationship so she can explore her bisexuality. she may lie and just come up with some bull about things not working out and "its not you, its me" or i just feel like this isn't working anymore.......all of it means the same thing....she doesn't want to be with you right now because she wants a woman or do be in a open relationship where she can date you and date women.

some guys try and keep the relationship going by allowing her to have a threesomes but eventually the guy is going to get kicked out of the picture. you may have to start accepting this is probably over.

---------- Post added 20th Jul 2015 at 04:42 PM ----------

also, she may just be coming to terms with being bisexual. it is a very depressing time. she may not even want another woman or to break up with you. she may just need space so she can figure out what she wants. imagine how you would feel if all of a sudden, you started noticing some bloakes that you wanted thought were attractive and you couldn't get it out of your mind even though you had this amazing girlfriend everyone would kill for. imagine how that would feel. she probably just need some alone time to figure out what she wants. its depressing to think about risking everything for a same sex attraction when you have a stud mufflin at home that all the girls want but yet you can't keep your mind off Susie and wondering if you are gay or bi or what? so just talk to her and see what's up. maybe she needs a break.

6. brokeninside

brokeninside Guest

Man this is the same i was thinking and its happening thank you this is all happening ALL :/

---------- Post added 21st Jul 2015 at 09:37 AM ----------

Exactly that is happening she wants that then she doesnt want to lose me bullsh*t

7. brokeninside

brokeninside Guest

And do i have any option that can change this fucked up situation?

8. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    All you can really do is let her know you love her no matter what.
    I think it's important to let her know/feel that she can confide in you without being judged or dumped, and that she's not a burden to you by feeling like this.