1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Think maybe my depression is coming back...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SirPandacorn, Jul 19, 2015.

1. SirPandacorn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Back when I was always depressed, I was very emotional and cried over stupid things like movie scenes etc... Well today my mom yelled at me becuz she wanted pancaksea and I was frustrated they weren't coming out right so I stopped and she got angry and said my mix was bad( it wasn't) then she ruined it and made it watery blah blah... anyways I doing dishes and looked at her pathetic flimsy pancake and how it had been 10 minutes and the first side still wasn't done and for some reason I had the urge to cry. Seeing heer there cooking her pancake, just made me really sad. Idefk why. Anyway not just that but I've noticed when my mom and sister are at home I'm really riled up and loud and annoy in, but when they go to work, I get all quiet and I don't talk and I feel like shit. Its like I'm hiding behind a mask and I don't even realize it. I know this isn't something you can really give advice to, I just really needed to let that out. Keeping it bottled up makes my depression start to creep back...