1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the law of attraction and dating?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by timeforchange, Jul 20, 2015.

1. there is a lot of talk about the laws of attraction and how the universe works. i have noticed something that i can't understand. there are many guys i have been attracted to, wish to hear from, have put myself out to, and although there was a connection it never happened but i still think about them a lot and wonder if they think about me. but i never hear from them and i do not reach out because typically when we last talked, i felt i had done all i could do and can't make someone like me.

now what i have noticed is that the people i do not like, or i am not into, or i am not interested in at all, they are the ones that always come back to me, reach out, "show up" at places. usually these are people that we ended badly or they were not supportive or good people in my life so i cut them off.

so why is the law of attraction or universe working against me. i do not focus on the negative people and when i am daydreaming or thinking of people i would love to date, i always think of the people that unforunately i never hear from. but like clock work, whenever someone comes back from no-mans' land, its always someone i do not like.

why is that?