1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mood Boost?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by NovaJen, Jul 20, 2015.

1. NovaJen

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there. It has been a rough year since the beginning stages of figuring myself out. I like to think I'm doing better but I have some issues that still need sorting. 1. Already being in a serious relationship has been wishywashy. I can and can't be myself which has become somewhat of a struggle. 2. Identifying as I do at this point in time has also called up several issues regarding who and what I'm attracted to as well what to do about those feelings. 3. It doesn't particularity seem that anyone I come across locally is interested in anything aside using their changed gender status to get laid, or only when sexually aggravated (something that is sad to see). This of course makes it hard to connect to anyone (not that sex is bad lol).

I'd like to have a positive attitude, but it is frustrating. Maybe I'm just venting here, but I could use a small bite of sanity.

It seems I get all revved up and then the logistics of my situation close in and I end up skittering around.

So yea, that's my thing I wrote. I'd be happy to hear out any comments or to expand my friend base. Ta!

:***:frowning2:!)