1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pen-Pal wanted for my partner

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CarpeDiemLGBT, Jul 24, 2015.

1. CarpeDiemLGBT

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi all
    :smilewave

I’m looking for some penpals for my partner, snail and / or email.
    We are fairly introvert but social so don’t have many other friends and most the friends we have are straight.
    We are a married female couple.
    The reason I’m looking for pen-pals
    Because my partner has been through many struggles in life, and I feel they’d benefit from someone that doesn’t know us personally in which she can confide and ask for advice and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

A bit about her:
    (*hug*)
    She is an Asian lady (Indian) and struggles with the fact her family, friends and community has turned their back to her sexuality, this is a very heart-breaking situation for her that she bottles up.
    She is in her late 30s and a survivor, having faced problem after problem in her life.

We own pets and like animals a lot, though she didn't really have pets growing up but now owns them with me.

Preferred pen-pal
    (&&&)
    Preferably females of the LGBT community, possibly gay men.
    Any ages but over 25s preferred.
    Anywhere around the world.
    If you are also Indian it’s a plus due to the things you can relate to, I’m non Asian and sometimes it’s a barrier in certain areas, but really any ethnicity.

I hope to hear from someone, somewhere.

Thanks for your time