1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sent her an emai

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Orangepledge, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Orangepledge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I like this woman and I finally told her but I sent the email to her work (and they have a disclaimer at bottom about the place has a right to read all communication) . She is my doctors nurse. Anyways
    I told her how I felt and she sent me a message back and said I think we should hold off on discussing this any further until we can do so in person.

I told her how I felt and how she made me feel. By her reply back do you think she feels the same? We do have a set date to see each other.

2. ConfusedguyZZ

It depends what SHE writes in her email.... Long time short I think the best trick to understand the feelings someone is to talk with her IN PERSON . But ok a reply is a good start I guess

3. confusedbubble

I wouldn't send any more emails to her works email address as that could put her in a nasty position having to explain why she's communicating with a patient via email.
    She could like you because she wants to meet up, has she given you any signs like eye contact, speaking to you for longer than usual, approaching you off her own back when she see's you. It sounds promising that she wants to meet has she told you her orientation?

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's hard to say, that response is quite neutral to me, so she hasn't given you an answer yet. It's wise in her position to suggest meeting in person to talk about this, because in the event that (for whatever reason) her email needs to read by a higher authority, then either of you could be in trouble.

5. seeking

I agree with jax it is definitely neutral. She could like you and she couldn't. She probably rather have this discussion in person than on a work email. Just meet with her and see how it goes.

6. Orangepledge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I will meet her and she likes women. She told me to email her anytime. That's why I emailed her. When I am in the medical building she is in if I'm in the hall she waves with a smile. And if not busy comes and say hi.
    When we talk I can make her laugh.
    If someone told me they liked me and I had no interest I would just tell them I wasn't interested. I wouldn't want to meet them. But like you say could be neutral. We will see

7. not sure. but do not have any expectations or get hurt if she doesn't feel the same way back.

8. seeking

Well guess you will have a definitive answer when you two meet up.

Sounds like your interactions are positive.