1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel... Lonely I suppose

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Irishbanter, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Irishbanter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Being where I'm from, Ireland, I live outside a small village and obviously there aren't many lgbt people around for me to talk to or anyone for that matter. I lived in the same village up until I was 12 and I loved all my friends but I moved to Australia, made more friends and came back at the start of December 2014, now that I'm back all that my old friends talk about is getting with boys and going to their parties and... I feel horrible I can't talk to them about it because I'm gay and I feel lonely in this whole thing and just want someone to talk to about it :icon_sad: :help:

2. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I completely understand how you feel, being from a small town and small community I feel the isolation as well. Don't worry, I'm sure things will improve in the long run! You also have everyone here on EC to talk to. Everyone's friendly and they've helped me through a lot!

Best of luck to you! I wish you the best! :slight_smile: