1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuff I don't normally like to talk about

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Simple Thoughts, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Simple Thoughts

Okay this thread is gonna be tough for me and feel really awkward, but it's something I feel like I should talk about because it's can't be healthy.

So I struggle on and off with an addiction to sexual Role play online. *already feels uncomfortable about this*

I like to go onto a certain furry chat/site thing and I always find myself managing to delete all my stuff and leaving for brief periods of time only to either get bored or just get curious which brings me back around and then I get deeply entrenched in the site and wind up on it all day long for straight weeks sometimes ;_;

I don't know how relevant this is to the discussion, but two things.

1.) My preference is playing female characters and crossdressing male characters

2.) I have a strong sexual preference for themes around force and humiliation.

I'm not really sure why, but those are the things that ummm...I guess for lack of a better word turn me on ;_;

I'm submissive sexually speaking as well ( at least in rp's. I don't have enough IRL expereince to speak to one way or another )

Ummm....

sorry this is short, but that's about as far as I can get myself to speak >.<

I apologize for this outta nowhere, but I keep getting sidetracked from what I need to be doing right now by my addiction and I'm hoping maybe I dunno talking about it might help me figure out a good way to get past this ( at least long enough to get something done )

*feels so awkward*

2. KayJay

To help make it a little less awkward I can relate with something that I'm ashamed & embarassed to talk about.

For quite a few months I was basically whoring about online. It became an addiction. The compliments all felt nice, I got physical enjoyment from it as well. It was nice to feel wantwd. It eventually got to the point where people in my life found out, I even kept doing it after that and someone else found out who was super disappointed in me. I still to this day have the urge to do it. I feel gross thinking about it at the same time now. I know I'm better than that but I couldn't stop without help.

I talked to someone about it and started to realize it just wasn't good for me, it was actually even more dangerous because of how reckless I was to myself. I don't know I what you're doing is potentially as dangerous to you but it's still one reason to perhaps stop. Even just try limiting yourself to keep it under control. Like only once every 2 days or however you see fit. If you can manage that for a while you may be able to do it less and less. Or instead of engaging in that activity do something else instead like start chewing a piece of gum, playing an instrument, even a video game instead. Find a way to suppress the release you want (not meaning sexually, more the mental part) with something else that's hopefully productive so you'll feel accomplished when you do that new activity that replaces the old one.

3. Simple Thoughts

Oh well I'm glad you overcame it for the most part :slight_smile:

I understand what you mean. I'll keep what you have to say in mind. I just really need to get myself back into focus, and it seems like everytime I start to get things back on track I wind up falling back into this and it winds up causing me trouble.

I used to be worse when I was younger. When I was 15 I may have umm...done some things via video calls

I know what you mean about feeling an urge to do it, but also feeling gross about it. That's how I am about this. It feels wrong, but so compelling and it's hard to not do it