1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keeping a packer a secret/discreet?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FreeButterfly, Jul 26, 2015.

1. FreeButterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I didn't know where else to post this.
    So I realllly want a packer. It will probably solve like 70% of my major dysphoria. I'm planning on just buying the Mr. Limpy XS to start since I only pack with a sock now and the Mr. Limpy is 10-13 bucks depending on where I get it and I can afford that haha

I know the packaging/boxing it comes in is discreet, and I can buy it online easily by myself(yay having my own card now) but I'm having a few doubts.
    1) My parents/siblings are going to want to know what the package I got in the mail. Whatever I say it is, they will wanna see it...
    2) I'm nervous about keeping it hidden? My family doesn't know I'm trans yet and I guess I never allow anyone in my room, I'd just have to be careful/discreet about where I stash it when not using it
    3) The fact that packing might look noticeable/raise questions like: why do you have a crotch bulge?'

Possible solution to 1 is to find some anime thing to buy online and see if I can aim for them to arrive about the same time so I can be like oh it's just anime stuff! Or one of the other places I could buy from, I could buy a new pair of socks from there too but i don't really want to spend 10 bucks on socks..

I don't know what to do haha

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2015 at 02:03 AM ----------

Er I suppose if I'm not comfortable BUYING one yet(sigh) I can always, ah, crochet myself one... might as well use these crochet skills for SOMETHING that will be helpful to me! Can't be worse than a sock can it? haha

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know much about 3, but 1 you could maybe send it to a friend's house or your local post office? 2, if you don't let anyone in your room that shouldn't be much of an issue - in your underwear drawer, in a box at the back of a desk drawer, somewhere where someone would have to be purposely searching to find it. My personal items lived in a box under my bed.

3. FreeButterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Post office would be more doable considering I don't have any friends in town, and yeah I could probably keep it hidden pretty decently. Heaven knows what else I've kept hidden from everyone in my room...