1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel so alone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by AsiaJ33, Jul 26, 2015.

1. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I guess I'll start by telling you my relationship story. Freshman year of highschool, I fell in love with a girl. I met her and boom, I liked her. We very slowly became friends. She was in another relationship at the time (sorta, but I shan't tell that story now) and so that "relationship" ended and I was the one there for her to cheer her up and comfort her. So throughout this time we got closer. Eventually, after 4 months, she was happy again. She knew I liked her, too. She eventually fell for me and we started dating. We cuddled during off periods in school. We went on walks and dates and we were both very happy. After a month of us being together, we sat down, and she told me it wasn't working. Her reasons: she wasn't ready for the commitment, I wasn't out, and that's about it. I understand those reasons completely, and as I'm a very understanding person, I was ok. Was. After a few weeks of us not being together it started to hit me. I started crushing big time again. I started becoming jealous. Even though we were still best friends, I just missed US. Now it's summer and even though I see her every now and then, I don't see her every day. I'm broken. She's going off to college soon plus she's not doing after school activities this coming year so I probably will never see her. I just. I miss her. A lot. And I don't know what to do. I don't even why I'm posting this, for there is nothing you can do. I know she still has feelings for me. She misses me. We still cuddle a lot but it's just. Not the same. Idk. I'm sorry I'm probably wasting your time. I just don't know what to do. It's stupid, I know. But I can't be "just friends" with someone whom I'm in love with.

2. bad blood

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    → :icon_wink ←

:icon_wink

try to find some one new

3. bad blood

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    try to date other girl
    try online dating on here

4. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww, that sounds rough. It might sound cliché, but even though it might take a long time to get over it, do activities to keep your mind off of it. Join a new club, read, be social, whatever. Hope you feel better soon.