1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Considering removing my account.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sebulba, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am considering removing my account due to making too many mistakes and seemingly only making people angry.

I'll ask for advice on certain issues of mine and i dont get alot. but of what i do get i only seem to offend people in the long run. Please try to forgive all the damage i have done and try to move on without me.

Even here i feel alone. i seem to offend people by my sheer presence. I am Disgusting. A Vile evil thing who is unworthy of any friendships, who deserves to be alone.
    Those of you who tried to be my friend here, i thank you soooo much. However you deserve much better than me.

I may also leave for the fact that i have little advice of my own to offer. and it would most likely offend someone.

I feel there is no room for me here.

This may be my final goodbyes before heading out alone, if i do not survive, so be it.
    Im sorry.

2. Simple Thoughts

Whoa whoa wait *holds up a stop sign*

I know what you mean, if you saw my post from last week you'd know I was feeling the same way about this forum for a bit.

I just want you to know you can talk to me and nothing offends me so even if you were as bad as you think ( spoiler: you're not ) it wouldn't phase me. Send me a wall massage and we'll talk :slight_smile:

3. ouji

ouji Guest

Don't leave EC. You haven't offended anybody. You are being way too hard on yourself. Like I told you last night, you are welcome to message me anytime.

4. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Things get emotional here. It's not a big deal. (*hug*)

If you are genuine in what you say and you believe what you say, guess what, you're entitled to your opinion. Don't let someone else make you feel bad about it. Own it.

We're all here to learn from each other. If you don't feel comfortable posting, shoot, just read through other people's stories. Nothing is wrong with that :slight_smile:.

(&&&)