1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't keep going...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lonewolfblair, Jul 30, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It can't keep going i can't keep up and i am falling behind, i guess it is just fate telling me i am unfit for society and as a result i should give up fighting.
    Every maths lesson every art lesson i find myself breaking down due to my perfectionist views and frankly i can't take it much longer...my friend is getting tired of dealing with this since she doesn't know how to help.

And it doesn't help knowing that my desperation for love makes me a pathetic human being.

I just can't take this anymore, i am destined to fail.

2. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Even the borg isn't perfect, yo, if you're a perfectionist with low self-esteem then everything you do will be a failure to you.

Who cares about falling behind in school? Your mental health is more important than grades.

Is there someone like a school counselor, or therapist you can reach out to?
    If not there's always ppl ready and willing to listen at EC, you can even talk to me if you feel like it.
    Sending hugs and positive energy your way (*hug*)