1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Anxiety attack?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Beach Lover, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Beach Lover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so I'm only speculating, but I'm pretty sure I just had an anxiety attack. I have no idea why though. This was the first one I have ever had and I have had much more stressful times in my life. Hell I'm at home playing video games. One second I was fine the next I felt like crying and wanted to puke. Then my mind started racing and I still want to cry. I felt like something horrible happened to my chickens (yes I have chickens and they are like my pets) I had to check on them to stop shaking. Of course they were fine just like always and I knew they would be, but I felt like crap. I'm still on like an adrenaline high. It feels exactly like a fight or flight response from a rollar coaster or something. All I want to do is cry. Last year around this time I became very depressed but never really reached out it was the darkest time of my life and I'm petrified to go back. Can someone like tell me what's going on. I haven't been stressed out in weeks.

2. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    As someone who's suffered from Anxiety all my life I can tell you that your symptoms sound more like a Panick Attack as it appeared very sudden in an extreme way. Usually anxiety starts slower and intensifies over time.

If you're worried of falling back into depression might I suggest you go see a therapist? Sometimes just talking it out with a professional helps a lot. :slight_smile:

3. Megan335

I am currently taking medication for depression and seeing a therapist for that and being transgender. If you ever slide back into depression and really start considering suicide, then I would definitely go see a therapist or let someone close to you know...

Depression is definitely tough, definitely one of my darkest times.

I hope you feel better (*hug*)

4. Beach Lover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not drepressed right now I'm just freaked out from the panic attack just because I've never dealt with one before. I just don't know what to do. I'm not slipping into depression I am just afraid that this could trigger it. I guess I just needed to talk about it. Good luck to both of you(*hug*).