1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell her?!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by LoveMarshmallow, Jul 31, 2015.

1. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Since about 5 months I have a crush on one of my best friends, lets call her H. I'm not sure if she knows I'm bi. I've only told my best friend K. But even though I didn't tell her, K, H and I often said we could imagine dating a girl. I don't think K would but H maybe. K is also the only one who knows I have a crush on H.

Since weeks those feelings for H are nearly killing me because she seems to like every other friend more than me. K now asked H if she'd like me like I like her. She said "She doesn't know."
    I'm scared that if I'd tell H about my feelings and she wouldn't feel the same, our friendship would be over.

What do you think? Should I tell H? :help::help::help:

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Falling in love with your best friend.... It's a really bittersweet feeling.

Well, as with any other similar situation, there's no perfect answer to this.
    Did K ask H in front of you? Because, if she did, I doubt H would admit it in front of you if she really did like you. Even if she didn't, maybe H said that because she wouldn't want anyone to know.
    That being said, it's also possible she doesn't like you. But, if she says "I don't know" instead of a direct no, that makes it different. She may have thought about it. And maybe she really doesn't know.

My girlfriend and I were in a similar situation. We were talking about gay people, and our views. I played straight, and she said she could fall in love with a girl but she's mostly straight.
    And then, she confessed her feelings to me, and being the doubtful person I am, I kept asking her if she really meant it. And she said "I don't know". When I said I felt the same, she said she did know but wanted to be able to take it back just in case.

I'm just rambling, aren't I?
    I think you should tell her.
    That "I don't know" makes it seem very possible she likes you back...