1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Teenage Problems

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Queer Writer, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Queer Writer

I'm a teenage girl and I have a stupid teenager problem which is THE KISS. I have a girlfriend, and as one would imagine, I really like her. Maybe even love her, but I'm not sure yet (another stupid teenager problem). I want to kiss her and she said she wanted to kiss me, but it hasn't happened yet. I want to initiate it next time we see each other and we're not around other people because she's really shy, so she probably doesn't want to be the one who initiates it. The thing is, I'm shy too. We both 'identify' as being socially awkward, if not anxious. So my question is how does one kiss one's girlfriend? I know it's silly and stupid, but I would really like some help.

Thank you:slight_smile:

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend and I were best friends prior, and we talked really openly about this, so it wasn't hard at all. I knew she wouldn't initiate it unless I asked her to.

But, really, if you both want to, just try not to think about it :slight_smile: Go for it. A first kiss is a really beautiful thing. If you're talking, and suddenly there's silence, you could try kissing her. Or when you're cuddling or something. There's no right way to do it, really.
    As for the actual kissing, I was so paranoid personally I'd be a bad kisser, and read so many articles and videos on how to kiss. It was embarrassing when my girlfriend saw my history..lol. But the first time was nothing like that. You just feel it, lean in, and it...happens.
    If your worried about it being awkward you could ask her.
    Sorry it's not very helpful.
    It's really scary before doing it, and maybe a bit awkward suring the kiss too, but really, there's no way to do it.

What are you asking? Tips on actual kissing action, or the right moment?

3. Finny Fummy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    dude i can so relate i mean i used to have a gf (we broke up) so like were both shy and IM REALLY SHY:icon_redf and i couldnt kiss her everytime we tryed i would back up and cover my face :icon_sad: cause i hate doing it around people too so we did in a dark place and i felt brave when we did it in the dark so maybe you could do that :grin: OR you guys can cover each others eyes till your use to it OR how about you guys count to three and then KISS its gonna be awkard but funny and you guys can giggle and do it again if you like trust me its worth it! you can also flip a quarter and whoever gets head has to make the first move honestly theres many reasons but those are the few i can think of (!) goodluck!

4. Queer Writer

You guys are so helpful:slight_smile: That's all I needed.