1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating my first girl, scared!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by JaneVal, Aug 4, 2015.

1. JaneVal

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have dated men my entire life. I've kissed and made out with girls, but nothing beyond that. Now, I'm looking into getting into a relationship with a woman. I think she is wonderful and gorgeous. She and I get along so well and I have so much fun with her. We haven't slept together yet, so this would be a first for me. I'm very nervous. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

2. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My advice to you would be to be honest with her about how you're new to it and how nervous you are.
    Sex doesn't have to be perfect on the first try, part of the fun is learning and discovering together :slight_smile:
    Communication is key!

3. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just relax, have fun and communicate. Sex is supposed to be fun and doesn't have to be perfect, tell her you are a bit nervous (who wouldn't be ? :slight_smile: ) and new to the whole thing and let her guide you if she has more experience/ or if needed, or just have fun exploring each other. Sex is supposed to be fun so as long as you communicate and have fun doing it, you'll be fine. :slight_smile: