1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hasa.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by hasan, Aug 7, 2015.

1. hasan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi my name is Hasan. i am having some difficulty to face my real life. where every i live people pointout me, i am suffering in anxiety due to my srounding people. i am a Mulsim and being a muslim,if i stay in muslim comunity people harass me and dislike me. and when i go in gay comunity,on that place ppl ask me are you real gay, they ask me many questions because i am a muslim gay, they ask me do you have any proff of your identity either you are registered with any group are you a member of any LGBT society . please can you help me in this situation i want pease in my life i wana live peaceful life with my feelings. where should i contact to get some proff of ID that can mention that i am member of Gay community please help me in such situation . i would wait for your reply thanks,

2. Sky82

Hi Hasan :slight_smile: they're a lot of people on here who give fabulous advice, unfortunately I'm not one of them, I'm rubbish at advice giving lol. All I know is you just got to keep going, I know you have two fights to deal with one being gay and the other Muslim and it must be hard, buy just keep going and take one day at a time.
    Someone here will be able to help you with advice, they're all really nice :slight_smile:

3. Cedar

Forgive me but I don't really understand Islam, so I can't really help you out on dealing with the Muslim community. As for dealing with the gay community. You should not have to explain yourself for being gay, the fact that people are asking for some sort of "evidence" of you actually being gay is very rude and you should not tolerate such rudeness. People that just so happen to be gay come from any community, any walk of life. These people that are asking for some sort of proof of being gay are being highly disrespectful, you can be gay and be a Muslim. No need to explain or prove it to people. You simply are who you are.