1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys I really need a good advice.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mar0811, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Mar0811

Out Status:
    Some people
    My parents and sisters are very mean to me. I can't live here anymore. I'm scared in my own house. Things are not good here. I'm a dmab trans 16 year old and I live in Mexico. I'm still a minor, so I can't do much.

My dad told me I could leave the house and live with my grandfather. He lives near the high school. I have no money and I don't know where to get a job. Also school is very heavy and gives lots of homework.

I don't know if my parents will still be paying my school, or what am I going to eat, and stuff like that.

I really want to live without them. I've been thinking about killing myself, and I keep self-harming when I just can't take enough. My sisters tease me about liking boys, and when I told my mother she got so mad I thought she would kill me. She blackmails me with telling my dad.

Please help me.

2. InLoveWithAGirl

I'm not really sure exactly what to say, but don't kill yourself.

If you can live with your grandfather, do it. If it gets you to a safe place then go for it