1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An older crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by The Aquarius, Aug 9, 2015.

1. The Aquarius

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would normally make a crush post for someone at school but this one is for a different guy.

In the past few days I met one of my dad's friends and at first I did find him pretty attractive, and didn't talk to him that much because of me just being shy. He lives in a pretty far place too so that sucks.

But over the night he bought me some drinks and we were both drinking with me and my dad. We talked a lot too and I really started liking him for more than just his looks. The day after he came over to hang out again and me, my dad, his girlfriend and my dad's friend went downtown to eat and I was back to being pretty shy again, but the day went pretty good anyway.

Well about an hour after we got back he went back to the hotel he was staying at and I kind of just went in my room and started tearing up really bad, my dad was outside so he didn't know at all. I didn't really know what to do with myself because I knew he was leaving about a half a week later and I probably won't see him again for a long while.
    I don't really know where to add this information now that I'm almost done too but he does have a girlfriend too and I know I probably don't have a chance then but I still don't know what to do.

We also added each other on Facebook and the night after we were drinking he messaged me a lot even after I thought the conversation was done which was pretty nice to see (he also complimented my drawings that I showed him and said I was a real good guy a lot).

Overall I guess I liked him so much because he knew I was shy but he kept trying to talk to me which a lot of people don't do often, and it really did make me more comfortable with him because we did end up talking more.

But yeah thats all I have to say really, it's a mess but read through it if you like and talk to me about it if you want. I'd like some advice with it really so post all you want.