things dont seem to be getting any better

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bassboss, Aug 12, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People always tell me things will get better but I don't se it happening I'm 13 now and nothing has changed I'm still all alone just trapped in a box that I can't escape I feel so scared and alone with no one supporting me or anything I feel as tho someone could just walk through me. No one knows the real me and I just feel so empty

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2015 at 11:11 PM ----------

I don't see what I have to live for I see my life being the same never changing I don't see my life getting any better

2. Kinky

Kinky Guest

It doesn't necessarily get better. It might get tolerable. More often than not, life outlook only shows improvement after many years.

I don't know much about your situation. But please hold onto to life even if it feels empty. There aren't many of us in this world (*hug*)

3. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You're 13, life has barely begun for you. Right now, you're in the middle of hormones rushing through your expanding brain making you confused and emotional. I felt that way too when I was 13, but things do get better. Trust me, I was shit scared and very sure that I would always feel so alone and outcasted, but slowly, things got better.

Once you're out of puberty, and/or once you're out of school, things will feel a lot better. I know it doesn't help much and that you'd rather things got better NOW, but just hold onto life a few years more and you'll see things have changed. If nothing else, you'll have learned to handle things better.

What I found helped me a lot was trying to stay positive. Although it can be very hard if one feels like there's nothing to be positive about, trying to focus on the positives in life makes it at least a little more bearable.
    Try and see if there's anything you can do to make your life more comfortable.
    Would it maybe help to talk to a school nurse or a counsellor? Maybe a psychologist? If for nothing else, then to vent some of your thoughts and maybe get some tools to better cope with it all. They can often offer insight from another persective and make you see things in a way you didn't think possible.

I don't know if this was very helpful... But please, stay alive. Give life a chance to sort itself out.

4. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just have no idea of what my life will be like anything can happen but how do I know it will I just don't see an exiting future for me or really any future I really have nothing to help me get through anything

5. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel emotionless I used to be really sad all the time but now I feel nothing but fear,pain, and always cold and empty just so cold

6. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A good thing to remember: Nothing lasts forever. Good times do not last forever, but the good news is that bad times also don't last forever. When you're down and out and feel like the world is caving in on you, you struggle to see the positives. I understand how you must be feeling. You feel like you're a worthless waste of space. BUT YOU'RE NOT! You're strong and you CAN beat these feelings. The light at the end of the tunnel isn't necessarily a train. I hope you feel better soon. Feel free to reach out to us if things get too much to bear. I don't really know how to encourage you, but I can give you a big hug (*hug*)