1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have no idea

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mischief, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Mischief

Mischief Guest

I am finding it incredibly difficult to find anything on what rights I have as a transgender student in Western Australia. I have only been able to find things about Victoria and new south wales.

Could anyone help me gather information?
    Something I am most interested in knowing is whether or not I can change my gender on the role to fit me.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be frank, I've no idea where to find this information either, and google at least wasn't proving exceptionally helpful. Your best bet may be to seek out local resources - such as this office or this organization - and see if they can point you in the right direction. It would be worth a call to see, in any case.

Of course, fair warning - I know nothing about these counselling services, what they provide, or their reputation, but wanted to put some examples out there. Again, they may or may not be able to help you, but hopefully one of them will at least know where you can look further.

Good luck!